Good morning from the west coast. Here is where the market stands as of yesterday, November 5, 2020:
Bitcoin is absolutely crushing the competition. It truly is the apex predator of money.
Yet, why are so many financial advisors not telling you about this asset? Why are they not instructing you to put it in your portfolio?
Career risk? It can’t be that anymore.
- Fidelity is making a push towards Bitcoin
- Microstrategy purchased $425 million worth of bitcoin
- Square purchased $50 million worth of bitcoin and they are likely to not stop buying
- PayPal is about to roll out crypto to its 300+ million users
- JP Morgan changed its mind about Bitcoin and thinks it will 3X gold.
- Kraken & Avanti receive bank charters
- Square just reported $1.63 billion in bitcoin sales for the third quarter via its Cash App.
- There is $12,608,598,508, or 812,054 BTC locked up in Public Treasuries.
I could go on and on. This isn’t 2016/2017 any longer. Financial advisors need to throw their egos to the side and WAKE THE FUCK UP! Apologies for my bluntness. You could ignore a 28-year-old white kid with nothing to lose. BUT YOU CAN’T ignore those bullet points I just unleashed on you. I am not telling you to throw the kitchen sink at Bitcoin and dump your whole portfolio into it. Every person’s financial situation is different. Some will have 80% and some will have 2% in their portfolio. I am telling you it’s time to get off zero percent. There are too many facts that suggest holding Bitcoin helps your portfolio (forget about the weird tech, mining, nodes, memes, fuck the government noise). Focus on the facts. Focus on math and the truth. Rates are at zero (going negative?) for the foreseeable future, more stimulus on the way, COVID is still not under control, FED wants inflation at least at 2%, etc.
Bitcoin is a hedge against the uncertainty of the markets and the devaluation of countries fiat currencies.
So listen here, financial advisors. Stop looking at the whole crypto industry. It is blinding you from the bigger picture. Focus on the signal and not the noise. Focus on the king, Bitcoin.
Here are some resources you should look into today. Spend 5–10 hours on this information and you will be far ahead of your competition.
- In this piece, Fidelity Digital Assets explores bitcoin’s role as an uncorrelated alternative investment that may provide portfolio optimization benefits — https://bit.ly/2GSyHa1
- Check out Grayscale & Bitwise
This isn’t a comprehensive list but it will get you started. Dive deeper in my research center if you want.
Andy Edstrom, who wrote one of the articles I suggested, explains the opportunity best:
Send this to your financial advisor so he doesn’t get fired 🙂
Take care of yourself,